After helping a customer reset a password for their e-commerce application recently I told them about LastPass. Now I’d like to share the password management solution that we’ve found to be indispensable. LastPass helps you create and manage secure passwords for email, websites and more. For the AlpineWeb staff, LastPass is a solution we use and rely on everyday.
LastPass saves time by requiring you to remember only one master password keeping all the rest of your passwords secure and easy to find in your LastPass account. You can access LastPass for all of your passwords from any device whether it’s a laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Autofills usernames and passwords for your favorite websites
- Share a Password with another LastPass User without revealing the password
- Password generator helps eliminate the use of bad passwords
- Security Challenge helps to identify weak and duplicate passwords
- Two factor authentication available for increased security
LastPass is available for Personal and Business Users:
- Convenient, reliable password management with access on all your devices for free
- Premium – premium features on unlimited devices – $24.00/user/year
- Families – All of your family’s passwords organized, secure, and at your fingertips – $48.00/user/year
- Teams – Advanced features for all of your users – $29.00/user/year
- Enterprise – IT-level control to monitor and manage password behavior. – $48.00/user/year
Learn more about the Free, Premium and Enterprise versions of LastPass here: