AlpineWeb has been closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19 – Novel Coronavirus) Pandemic and the guidance issued by our government and health authorities. At AlpineWeb, ensuring that your business is supported at all times, is of the utmost importance to us. As such, our staff is taking steps to minimize their exposure to the virus as well as potentially spreading the virus to others.
We’ll be here to help our clients manage their websites and development projects, web hosting accounts and email services throughout this crisis. Whether you’re working from home, traveling, or meeting with clients, you can depend on AlpineWeb.
People shifting to working from home have many needs and AlpineWeb is here for you. How can we help?
- Do you need your website updated with changes in hours, menus, policies? We will be happy to do that for you.
- Do you need help setting up your home office with access to your email or website – we will help you get set up.
- World issues always mean new attack opportunities for hackers. Hackers have already found ways to use the coronavirus in scams and phishing attempts to steal your usernames, passwords, credit card numbers, money and time.
- If your physical store is closed – we can get you set up to sell online instead.
- Given these circumstances, we will be working directly with customers with protocols on how to proceed with ongoing projects.
- Have another unique need – we are here to help.
While you’re online it might be wise to be aware of some of the scams described below:
Illegitimate websites selling medical supplies that can’t be found in pharmacies and stores anymore: hand sanitizer, masks, thermometers. They’ll take your money but never deliver.
Email scams featuring “doctors” pretending to work for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) asking you to download attachments for more information or to donate bitcoin.
“Donate to Fight Coronavirus” scam e-mails asking you to donate for Coronavirus victims, medical staff or even COVID-19 studies.
Should you have any questions about the security of your AlpineWeb services, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Times like these are when communities come together, find solutions and support each other. We are all in this together and AlpineWeb Design is here for you.
The AlpineWeb Team