If you’ve ever struggled with sharing files, contact lists, forms and other functionality across the office or between partners, vendors and customers, Microsoft® SharePoint hosting is the perfect platform for building a corporate portal or intranet to unite these items in one location. Everything is easily accessible via a web browser and you can control the access to specific sections to keep confidential information within a department or team.
Increase Productivity with Simple-to-Use Collaboration Tools
SharePoint gives your employees an instant, powerful intranet full of tools to increase productivity. Instead of sending emails back and forth, users can instantly get things done including:
- Create an Online Document Library – Every user works off a single, centrally-stored version of all documents, which can be easily opened and shared using a hyperlink.
- ‘Check Out’ Files – Lock documents while they are being edited, so no one can overwrite the work of another user.
- Run Blogs and Wikis – Keep staff up to date on company or department news, announcements or current project notes.
- Instantly Assign Tasks – to users down the hall or across the globe.
- View Calendars and Schedule Meetings – without having to wait for an email to see if the user is available.
- Integrate with Microsoft Office – edit documents directly without cumbersome upload and download process.
- No IT Staff Needed! – We set up and manage SharePoint for you. You simply manage your users and content.
AlpineWeb’s SharePoint Hosting Services Includes All Licensing, Software Updates and Management
With AlpineWeb’s Hosted SharePoint, you save thousands of dollars and skip the headaches of buying and maintaining a server to host your intranet. Instead, pay a low, per-user monthly fee and your staff can instantly benefit from all of the great collaboration tools SharePoint has to offer. There is no hardware or software to buy. We set up and host the entire service for you in our world-class data centers and provide 24×7×365 monitoring and daily backups. Even software and security updates are automatically applied to your service as they become available.
The new features in SharePoint provides better ease of use and even more functionality. Businesses choose SharePoint for the following reasons:
- Improved Functionality – Better collaboration, portals, search, content management, administration and platform functionality.
- 40 Application Templates – Get up to speed quickly using Microsoft’s application templates.
- Enhanced Security – Including improved permissions, security groups and administration hierarchies.
- Project Management Capabilities – Teams can be organized around specific deliverables and deadlines by managing schedules online and assigning tasks and responsibilities.
- Department Portals – User-level and group-level rights/privileges can be assigned to improve security, better organize intranet content areas and reduce clutter.
- Tight Integration – Microsoft has also designed SharePoint and Internet Explorer to link smoothly and our SharePoint offering is architected to work closely with Exchange.
- Simple Configuration and Management – Our intuitive control panel can be used to configure and manage users, change permissions, work with templates and manage the SharePoint environment.
Compare SharePoint Hosting Plans
|SharePoint Disk Space||200 MB||2 GB||10 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
|Price / mo||$19.95||$49.95||$149.95||$299.95||$499.95|
|Setup(one time fee)||$19.95||$49.95||$149.95||$299.95||$499.95|
|Additional Disk Space||$10 per GB||$10 per GB||$10 per GB||$10 per GB||$10 per GB|