When attempting to send mail from Outlook, the messages will not send and remain in the Outbox. Try the following to correct the issue:
- Move all messages from the Outbox to the Drafts folder or delete the messages that are not needed.
- Once the Outbox is cleared, shut down Outlook for a full minute.
- Restart Outlook and click on Send/Receive to verify there are no other error messages.
- Go to the Draft folder and attemt to send the messages again one at a time. Do not try to resend all messages at once. Send one at a time and wait till the sending process has completed before sending the next message.
- If there is an individual message that will not send, but other messages do successfully send, it may indicate a corrupted message. Delete the problem message and recompose before attempting to resend.
- If no messages will send, it may indicate a problem with the email client software. This may require the software to be re-installed. You may want to consult with a computer technician.