My Device is Unavailable
If you need to login to the Customer Backroom but don't have the device upon which you configured two-factor authentication (eg. moblie phone or tablet) then the backup code can be used for one login.
The backup code was generated when you originally set up Two-Factor Authentication and is composed of 16 letters and numbers.
To login using your backup code:
- Click the login using the Backup Code link beneath the Can't Access Your 2FA Device? heading on the Two-Factor Authentication page.
- Enter your 16 digit backup code into the text box.
- Click Login >
- You wlil be logged in and a new backup code wlil be generated. Please record this in a safe place and remove the old old backup code.
Lost Device or Code
If you no longer have the device upon which you configured two-factor authentication (eg. mobile phone or tablet) because it was lost, stolen or you've replaced it with a newer device. The Backup Code is provided for such situations:
- Log in to the AlpineWeb Customer Backroom here:
- Login with with the Backup Code. For instructions doing that, please see above.
- Once logged in, navigate to: My Account Details > Security Settings page.
- Click the Disable Two-Factor Authentication button.
- Enter your password to disable the two-factor authentication associated with your old device.
- Click the Return to button.
- You can now click the Enable Two-Factor Authentication button to configure Two-Factor Authentication on your new device.
Disable Two-Factor Authentication
If you do not have access to your two-factor authentication device or the backup code, support can disable two-factor authentication:
- Please create a Support Ticket with our Customer Service team.
- A member of staff will work with you to confirm your identity.
- Once your identity is confirmed, we will disable two factor authentication on your account so that you can login using just your email address and password.
If you should need additional assistance submit a Support Request here:
Or visit the Contact Us page for additional contact options: