Here are some troubleshooting tips to follow if you are having trouble accessing your mailbox with your mobile device:
- Verify that you have the correct settings configured for your mailbox. Refer to the Configure Computers and Phones Knowledgebase articles to find the proper settings for your device.
- Make sure you are using your mailbox's actual email address and not an alias, distribution list or any other address. This should be the same email address you used to send and receive email.
- Check your server settings, email address and password for any typos.
- If you are connected to a WiFi network, try disabling your WiFi connection.
- If you are not connected to a WiFi network, try connecting a known network that will allow you to access your mail.
- Restart the mobile device.
- Remove your mailbox from your mobile device and re-add it. Refer to the Configure Computers and Phones Knowledgebase articles for step-by-step instructions on how to re-configure your mailbox on your mobile device.
Support and Service
If you should need additional assistance submit a Support Request here:
Or visit the Contact Us page for additional contact options: