Users can recover email messages from the Recover Deleted Email tool up to 14 days after an item is purged from Trash. To recover deleted messages, log in to Webmail, and perform the following steps:
- Verify the missing items are not in Trash or another folder.
- Right-click the Trash folder and select Recover Deleted Email.
- Select the messages that you want to recover.
- Click Recover to Folder and select the destination folder for the recovered emails.
- When you see the confirmation
Message(s) Recovered, close the recovery tool, and verify that the messages are now in the destination folder that you chose.