- Open up your email App and click on the three buttons on the right hand corner
Select Settings > Add Account
- Select IMAP on Phones
- Fill in the following
Email address: [email protected]
Password: as specified during account creation
- Fill in your Incoming Mail Server Settings
- Fill in yourOutgoing Server Information
- Review your Account Options
Set up as a default email if you would like to send from this email account automatically.
Watch the sync settings to manage data usage.
- Fill in these final settings and you will be all set to begin using mail on your Android Phone
- Email, Android
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Mail Account
Go to File > Account Settings Click New, then Add New Account Select E-Mail Account and...
Go to: Settings > Add New Account Fill in the following: Your Name: Full Name Email Address:...
Configuring email settings may be different from program to program, but all email programs...