This article will assist you with setting up your Blackberry, using Blackberry Internet Service "BIS", for your Hosted Mailbox.
Note: This setup process may be different, based on your mobile provider. If you have trouble, try reaching out to your mobile provider for assistance. Typically, your provider will offer free assistance with configuring Blackberry services.
- On your computer, navigate to your provider's Blackberry Internet Service configuration website. Below is a list of a few popular providers. If your provider is not listed, please contact your provider for the proper URL.
Provider URL Verizon https://vzw.blackberry.com AT&T https://att.blackberry.com Sprint (Nextel) https://sprint.blackberry.com T-Mobile https://t-mobile.blackberry.com U.S. Cellular https://uscellular.blackberry.com Telcel https://telcel.blackberry.com Three http://www.3uk.blackberry.com O2 http://o2mailuk.blackberry.com EE (Orange, T-Mobile UK) https://orangeuk.blackberry.com China Mobile https://chinamobile.blackberry.com
- If you're new to Blackberry Internet Service, use the above website to create an account. Otherwise, log in. Once logged in, select "Set Up Email".
- Select Add an existing email account
- Enter the following, if required:
Email Address: email@example.com User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming Email Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Email Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
- After your account has been added, you should receive a confirmation on your mobile device
- Now you're done! Your email should begin syncing within a few minutes.
Don't forget about your other devices! Click here to set up a computer, tablet, or phone.