This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2013 with your Hosted Mailbox.
- Click on the Start Menu (or press the Windows key) and then search for Control Panel
- Once in the Control Panel, Click on Mail
- When the Mail Control Panel opens, select Show Profiles
- Select Add to add a new profile. Enter any name you wish and select OK
- Select Manual setup or additional server types. Click Next
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next
- In the Add New Account window, input the following information:
Email Address: [email protected]
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
User Name: [email protected]
Password: Your mailbox password
- Click on More Settings then click the Outgoing Server Tab
- Check the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Check the button for Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Change Use the following type of encrypted connection to SSL
Change the port numbers to match the image below.
- Click OK
- Click Next. Outlook will now attempt to send a test message using the settings we have just put in. If everything was entered correctly, the message will send out successfully.
- Congratulations! You have now setup Outlook to work with your Mailbox. Please wait 15 minutes before troubleshooting to allow for mail to download.
Don't forget about your other devices! Click here to set up a computer, tablet, or phone.