MicroSoft® Exchange Features
- Outlook Web App (OWA): Manage your mail from any browser, anywhere, anytime. Learn More
- Outlook auto-setup: Quickly & easily set up a user’s Outlook with just their username and password.
- iPhone auto-setup: Users can connect their iPhones to their email with just email credentials—no help needed!
- 50MB attachments: That’s twice the size that many of our competitors offer!
- Secure encryption: SSL encryption hides email data during transmission.
- Backup & retrieval: Recover messages in Outlook for up to 14 days. Restore an entire deleted mailbox for up to 30 days.
- Email Archiving: Email archiving with unlimited storage and retention, for just $3.00/mailbox/month. Learn More
- Resource mailboxes: Create free mailboxes to schedule use of your conference rooms, equipment, and more.
- Active Directory: Sync your Active Directory with your mailboxes for easy login and management.
- Shared contacts: Share contacts company-wide via Global Address List (GAL).
- Shared calendar: Share your calendar or view others’ calendars, making scheduling a breeze.
- Distribution lists: Unlimited distribution lists for sharing information with specific groups.
- Notes and tasks: The productivity apps you depend on.
- Send-As permissions: Allow another person to send and accept email on your behalf – perfect for executive assistants.
- Public folders: Get 25 public folders with 250MB storage each to collect, organize, and share information.
Hosted Exchange Hybrid
Give your power users the robust feature set of Hosted Microsoft Exchange, while lighter users enjoy affordable, Alpine Email or Premium Business-class Email — all on the same domain. Plus, you can manage all of your Rackspace Email and Hosted Exchange mailboxes in one place, in our AlpineWeb Customer Backroom.
Reduced Email Costs
When you combine Hosted Exchange with Alpine Email or Premium Email, your business can meet the needs of all your users, while addressing your budget constraints. For example, a 50-user company can save 50% by moving half its users to Premium Email, compared to using Hosted Exchange alone.
- Remotely manage multiple accounts
- Expand contact details
- Enjoy conversation view
- Get powerful scheduling tools
- Delegate access and folder permissions
- Sync your data
Not using Outlook?
Exchange lets you access mail through Entourage®, Thunderbird®, Mac® Mail, or any other POP or IMAP desktop software.
Email is the lifeblood of your business, but it’s also a significant source of risk. Intellectual property loss, compliance violations, audits and lawsuits are facts of life, but they don’t have to cost you dearly. Premium Email Archiving delivers peace of mind, significantly reduces costs, and minimizes risk.
Built With Compliance In Mind
It doesn’t pay to take chances when it comes to meeting compliance and corporate governance standards. With Premium Email Archive, your data is protected both in transit and at rest with AES-256 cypher-strength encryption, the same standard used by the U.S. Department of Defense. All messages and attachments are preserved in top-tier, physically and logically secure data centers using immutable storage methods which meet even the most stringent of compliance requirements.
Respond Rapidly, Reduce Costs
Having an archive in place allows you to respond quickly to audits and discovery requests and simplifies compliance reporting. All messages and attachments are full-text indexed and rapidly searchable. Search results can be easily saved, tagged, organized, and exported, all of which translates to significant cost savings.
Easy to Deploy, Easy to Access
With Rackspace Email Archiving, every sent and received email is automatically preserved in our secure cloud archive. The solution can be deployed in minutes with no additional hardware or software required.
Protect Your IP and Maintain Employee Continuity
When employees leave your company, that shouldn’t mean a disruption in business continuity or a loss of intellectual property. Rackspace email archiving allows you to maintain access to all emails from departed employees, even in the event of malicious deletion of messages from the inbox.